Saturday, March 20, 2010

New Items Listed

      Two of the three items featured in my last post have been listed on Etsy and Artfire.  The Lady Bug earrings were snatched up by their owner almost immediately Rainbow Dreams is still waiting for hers.  
      Other new items have also been listed in my Etsy store recently. 
      Today was rainy, wet, and cold so it called for a fire to be lit in the fireplace.  We use wood heat as our primary heat source, but since the days have been rather nice the last week, we have not kept it going through the day.  So even though it was cold and wet outside, having the warmth of a fire going made it feel rather cozy inside. 

Because of the fire I had wood on the brain, so todays listings are made of just that. Wood








 The name I gave this first pair I listed is called Little Wood Earrings  
Yeah know the name is not very creative, but it is descriptive of the item.

 They are little, and made of wood : )











Again, another uncreative, yet descriptive name for my work.  
This piece is called Wood Bead Necklace









And finally we have................. 




            











Yup you guessed it, Wood Bead Earrings with Feather!




Thanks for looking, I enjoy reading your comments below.  I LOVE feedback!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to follow instructions on how to enter to make sure your comment qualifies.